London Property Times is a privately owned company reporting on news relating to property and real estate, we publish a free newspaper – The London Property Times and have the www.londonpropertytimes.co.uk website.
London Property Times is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. London Property Times may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
– If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Other websites and providers
You as a consumer have rights when it comes to data processing and storage.
- We will inform you at every point we collect data and ask for you permission
- You are entitled to know what personal data we have collected from you. If you send us a ‘Subject Access’ request and two forms of identification we will be able to let you know what data we hold on you within 30 days. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information.
- You have the right to amend your personal data at any time. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
- If you wish to stop receiving our services, you have the right to request all your personal data be anonymised. You can contact us at any point and give us the email address(es), name(s), address(es), etc that you may wish us to delete.
- Processing restrictions: you may opt out or restrict the processing of your data by amending the following:
- Unsubscribing your email address