Helping providers provide solutions for their clients ..
Reliance Bank announce that they have added Tenet as their latest intermediary mortgage partnership to help improve Reliance Bank’s intermediary distribution within the mortgage intermediary market. This is a further step in their journey to help advisers provide a solution for their clients that are looking for a mortgage lender with a social conscience.
Gareth Byrne – Head of Mortgages for Reliance Bank says: “I am delighted to make our products available to Tenet’s advisers, we see this as another important step in the Bank’s journey to help mortgage advisers find our products and services and be able to provide their clients a solution to their needs and requirements. More and more people are looking to borrow money in a socially responsible way. That’s exactly what your clients can expect with Reliance Bank.”
Ben Wright, Director of Strategic Development at Tenet, says: “We are excited to add Reliance Bank to our mortgage lender panel. We’re continually striving to provide our advisers with access to the best products and services available in the market and we believe that Reliance Bank’s products, expertise and socially responsible approach make them a fantastic addition to the panel.”
Why choose Reliance Bank for mortgages?
- A lender that actually encourages the broker to call us and speak to one of the mortgage underwriters and talk through their case prior to any submission of an application.
- We credit search and not credit score
- Manual underwriting approach
- Dedicated point of contact from Agreement in Principle all the way through to completion
- Soft credit search footprint at AIP stage and Hard footprint at full mortgage application stage
- Agreement in Principles valid for 4 months from date of issue
- Formal Mortgage offers valid for 6 months from date of issue
- A simplified approach to shared ownership mortgages
Helping good people do great things with money
Reliance Bank has been at the forefront of socially responsible banking since 1890, when we were formed by William Booth the founder of The Salvation Army.
The power to change lives
The Salvation Army International is Reliance Bank’s shareholder. The Salvation Army help people whose lives have been affected by emergencies, disasters, poverty and social inequality.
To find out more visit www.reliancebankltd.com/personal-banking/mortgages